Grow your career and your skills with this strong, growing team with the feel is a start up and backing of one of the most renowned Phama's in the US and world. This is a true Temp to Hire role with the ability to convert right away if the fit is there. General Position Summary/Purposes:
Assist manager / Clinical Supply Group with global clinical drug supply activities to ensure available drug supply for ongoing studies Responsibilities include:
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Coordination of drug supply packaging and labeling activities with third party contractors
- Monitoring of drug supply levels in IXRS (IRT)systems
- Coordination of global clinical drug distribution to study sites and depots
- Track reconciliation of product returns and destruction
- Perform temperature excursion follow-up
- Run scheduled reports from IRT and other inventory systems
- 1 year of experience in Pharmaceutical GMP clinical supply chain, Operations, Quality Assurance, Clinical Operations, or program management or College degree
- Understanding of cGMPs and pharmaceutical industry procedures and regulations
- Ability to plan and organize with good time management capabilities
- Strong, open and transparent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Robust project management skills and computer proficiency
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in biological sciences preferred
skills: MS-EXCEL, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Clinical Supply Chain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.