- This position is responsible for receiving complaints via direct calls, triage and processing complaint files.
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.93 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Effectively manage incoming customer calls and complaint workflow which includes performing daily tasks associate with processing these files which may include:
- Collect necessary complaint information
- Complaint entry, initial assessment and triage of complaints
- Notify internal functions, external customers and suppliers
- Perform follow-up calls with the customer
- Determine reportability of a complaint
- Evaluate complaint for need to investigate and coordinate sample retrieval
- Respond to customer complaints (written and verbal)
- Timely closure of complaints, as per procedure
- Effectively manage workflow, identifying and escalating issues
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts and projects, including CAPAs
- Assist in developing plans to investigate risks
- May mentor new team members
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree required in nursing, pharmacy, medical technology, engineering or scientific background (MLT, LPN, RN) or equivalent experience (defined as a minimum of 3 years of medical products industry experience).
- Bachelor degree and/or clinical certification (MT, RN) preferred
- 0-3 years' work experience in a cGMP related industry or in a clinical setting
- Project Management experience and/or certification preferred
- Must have strong Microsoft Word, Excel (experienced in pivot tables & v-lookups), PowerPoint, and Outlook; Access is a great plus.
- Must type at least 30 wpm with minimum errors a 90% accuracy rate.
- Previous experience in customer service and/or interactions with external customers.
- Customer focused.
- Solid written/verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Proficient with computers.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to interact effectively with peers, management and customers.
- Readily accepting of assignments to new/different products.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented.
skills: Drug Safety, AD (Adverse Events), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.