- Company's Immunology is expanding its early discovery at Cambridge, Massachusetts. This new research group will focus on identifying new targets for the treatment of autoimmune and chronic inflammation diseases through computational analysis of human disease tissue derived datasets, and validating targets using in vitro and in vivo experimental approaches. We are seeking a highly skilled and dedicated individual to partner with Functional Genomics and bioinformatics expertise and in vivo pharmacologists to develop novel platforms for target screen and validation. This position requires passion, attention to details, hands-on experience and teamwork spirits.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.92 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Production and titer of lentiviral particles
- Contribute to new technology development and platform building
- Planning and coordination of experiments with team members and facility operations.
- Maintaining accurate and well-organized records and laboratory notebook.
- Supporting development of protocols, study reports and data presentations.
- BS or equivalent education
- Understanding in Biological Sciences or in a related discipline with hands-on experience of working in a laboratory.
- Experience in molecular biology and cell culture techniques including PCR, cloning, transformation protocols, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with lentivirus production and titer is highly desirable.
- Ability to multitask and work within timelines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a quick-learner and be a team-player.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.