- The Compliance Specialist will support the organization in increased alignment with the Company Quality Management System and cGMP requirements for the manufacture of OTC Drugs and Medical Devices.
location: Memphis, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $20.88 - 24.57 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
This role will fully support the value stream regarding compliance in the following areas:
- Calibration verification
- Quality Checks
- On the floor batch record reviews and corrections
- Line Clearance
- Comply with all local, state and federal EHS laws and regulations, and all Global EHS requirements.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience - Bachelor of Science Degree preferred
- 2 years experience in cGMP environment
- 1 year experience in a Compliance role with auditing responsibilities preferred
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Auditing experience, or experience assessing individual and team performance.
skills: SOP, CAPA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.