- The Regulatory Affairs Associate I assesses incoming global regulatory information, and enters data into Company's systems.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $19.00 - 22.72 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Interacts with all areas of regulatory affairs and affiliates to ensure information is current, accurate and available in regulatory systems.
- Executes established business processes, and may assist in development and implementation of process /system changes and/or data remediation projects.
- Troubleshoots errors and system performance and issues.
- Works with supervisor and IT on business problem resolution and enhancements.
- Participates and contributes in group, department and cross-functional meetings.
- Provides input on training materials, and may assist in training junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in science related field
- 3+ years in a related area including manufacturing, regulatory affairs, R&D, or quality in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other healthcare industry.
- Experience/understanding/use of software tools.
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
skills: Regulatory Affairs Operations, Submissions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.