As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Novato, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19.34 - 22.75 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Understanding of process theory and equipment operation.
- Ability to learn biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes including:
- mammalian cell culture
- depth filtration
- tangential flow filtration
- column chromatography
- protein purification
- formulation of bulk drug substance
- Support initiatives for process optimization.
- Identify and elevate processing issues and support solutions.
- Gain experience with automation systems (LIMS, MES, PI, etc.).
- Provide feedback and/or suggested changes to operational procedures.
- Assist in the incorporation of new technologies, practices, and standards into procedures.
- Capable of writing and reviewing process documents.
- Understanding of cGMPs as related to Commercial Operations.
- Ability to utilize Quality systems (Deviations, CAPAs, Change Requests, Action/Alert Reports, etc.).
- Ability to participate on projects and contribute to outcomes.
- Capability to learn and support new business systems (Track wise, ERP, etc.).
- Support trending of defined department metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in science related area or engineering or Associate's degree in science related area or Biotech certificate with 2+ years of experience in a biotech manufacturing environment or other regulated industry
- Specific vision abilities by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment which includes good conflict resolution and collaboration
- Displays good initiative to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions
- Consists of strenuous, repetitive work.
- The following list of physical movements maybe used on a daily basis: bending, reaching, climbing stairs and ladders, kneeling and making numerous equipment connections using hands.
- Independently have the ability to regularly lift, dispense, push and/or pull items with an average weight of 25 pounds.
- May require work around loud equipment.
- The use of personal protective equipment will be required.
- Requires various shift based work and off hours
skills: CAPA, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Manufacturing Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.