Responsible for hands-on LC-MS/MS bioanalysis of small and large molecules from preclinical samples for studies performed internally and at contract laboratories. Responsible for bioanalytical methods qualification.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 57 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative LC-MS/MS based bioanalysis to support in vitro and in vivo PK studies of small molecules.
- Conduct sample analysis in various biological matrices including plasma, tumor, feces, urine, bile to support preclinical studies and generate high quality data.
- Adept to automation in sample preparation and data reporting.
- Write and review bioanalytical reports to support DMPK studies.
- Rapidly adjust to changing priorities in a strong collaborative team environment.
- Write, review, and revise departmental SOPs.
- Maintain laboratory and freezer inventory, manage instrumentation maintenance.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- PhD degree with at least 1-3 years or MS degree with at least 5-7 years of experience in small molecule bioanalysis or related area in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient in LC-MS/MS, HPLC-UV and liquid handling systems.
- Knowledgeable in best practices of bioanalytical assessments. Ability to troubleshoot instruments and methods.
- Ability to optimize conditions for quantitation and chromatographic separation of analyte from other detectable components in biological samples.
- Basic knowledge and experience with ADC and other biologics is a plus.
- Strong drive to make impactful contribution towards the success of discovery/early development programs.
skills: HPLC, SOP, In Vitro, In Vivo
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.