We are is seeking an enthusiastic individual able to multi-task! The Project Manager will provide project management support to the cross-functional program teams to successfully support the delivery drug development projects in all phases. These responsibilities will include managing program plans, timelines, critical path activities and operations support at all levels to ensure seamless execution of the program. The Project Manager provide support and facilitate proactive planning, issue identification and risk management discussion to ensure successful and timely execution of programs. The Project Manager will ensure that the program strategy is clearly integrated into the project budget and operational plans
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 42 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Supports and facilitates team meetings and documents key discussions, decisions and tracks action items;
- Develops and maintains the cross-functional program plan including clinical, pre-clinical, and regulatory activities;
- Ensures all program deliverables are appropriately planned and delivered to program strategy, timelines and budgets;
- Drives annual program strategic planning process (i.e. integrated development plans) in conjunction with the Head of Strategic Planning and TA Leads;
- Manages the operational plan and formulates the project scope, project plan, critical paths and risk-mitigation strategies with the Program Team;
- Provides logistics and operational support for program activities, as needed;
- Drives collaboration, cooperation and communication across cross-functional teams to achieve stated goals;
- Tracks and monitor program objectives/goals and milestones
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a project manager leading complex pharmaceutical projects in a multi-disciplinary, global environment. Masters degree a plus.
- Drug development experience preferred.
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills.
- Leadership experience in supporting a cross-functional team with demonstrated skills in strategic planning, risk mitigation, and operational problem solving.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Outlook.
skills: Clinical research
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.