As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena.
Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals.
If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $24.56 - 28.89 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- In compliance with current good manufacturing practices, the Product Complaint Associate is responsible for supporting the complaint handling Quality system through the timely assessment, processing, distribution of information, and communication of alleged product quality defects for all company drug products within the scope of the Global Product Quality Complaints (GPQC) Group.
- Triage all incoming reports in order to immediately identify the following:
- Product and medical device complaints
- Complaints that require expedited processing due to potential compliance issues.
- Responsible for recording and processing quality complaint information received into the global complaint database. This includes:
- Entering new complaint records
- Determine when a complaint should be investigated or recorded for trending purposes only.
- Determine when a complaint sample should be retrieved for evaluation.
- Issue response letters to complainants regarding product complaints received.
- Contact reporters either by email or phone, as necessary, to gather additional complaint information.
- Complete daily workload while maintaining consistent, right first time quality work and compliance with established procedures and timelines. This may require the Associate to triage and process a minimum number of reports on a daily basis as specified by the US Complaints Operations managers.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree: A minimum of one years' experience within the healthcare or pharmaceutical setting.
- Associate Degree or equivalent: A minimum of two years' experience within a healthcare or pharmaceutical setting.
- PhD: This position does not require this level of education.
- Understanding of Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) good manufacturing practices for finished pharmaceuticals with emphasis on complaint handling requirements.
- Understanding/knowledge of over-the-counter, pharmaceutical, and medical device products, packaging, and labeling with emphasis on complaint handling requirements. *Experience with sterile and medical device product within a healthcare setting and/or manufacturing and packaging is a plus.
- Experience with triage activities that include but are not limited to identifying product and medical device complaints and the necessary decision-making skills that align with procedures.
- Experience with computer systems including database, spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills that align with providing optimal levels of customer service, providing accurate product information, and compliance with good manufacturing practices and procedures.
- Possess organizational skills/flexibility/teamwork in order to effectively prioritize daily workload and consistent maintain compliance with procedure timelines.
- Must have ability to address obstacles with energy and determination and exhibit commitment to change and passion for the company's best interests.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.