As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilize Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Lexington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $42.33 - 49.80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Will monitor CSMDGDA@client.com mailbox for error messages and immediately log and pass on to responsible R&D representative, or communicate to IT representative for prompt action.
- Will monitor CSMDGDA@client.com mailbox for information requests from within and external to R&D. Will follow-up to ensure requestor satisfaction.
- Will serve as the primary contact for CSMD system users by receiving and processing requests for user access for internal (R&D) and external users through the client's IT helpdesk until successfully granted.
- Will assist with creation and execution of change controls to update PMD following the client's approved procedures.
- Will process requests for Item Master development within system from R&D users.
- Bachelor degree required with Scientific, technical degree preferred.
- Preferred experience with pharmaceutical Industry or Clinical Supplies experience
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP/MRP, IRT or other manufacturing/distribution databases
skills: Clinical Data Management, GCP (Good Clinical Practice), Clinical Supply Chain, ERP System, MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.