As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Ridgefield, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $17.60 - 20.71 per hour
work hours: 3 to 11
education: High School
- Perform tasks of the production operation specific to bulk formulation and aseptic filling line support.
- Maintains batch record documentation and logs as required by corporation and regulatory agencies.
- Performs cleaning and sanitizing of production equipment and classified production space.
- Prepares, according to procedures, various stock solutions and buffers as required by the production process.
- Prepares equipment, glassware, filters, etc. required for production. Assists in process and system validation activities as required.
- Independently performs product sampling, environmental monitoring, or other related activities as directed.
- Independently performs routine tasks in the areas of Aseptic Syringe Filling.
- This includes but it is not limited to Operation of the syringe filling while monitoring critical parameters as per procedures. T
- This job will also entail transfer of heavy vessels on wheels and autoclave racks on wheels.
- Experience: 0 to 5 years
- HS Diploma or GED and 3-5 yrs experience
- AA degree in science, engineering or a related discipline and 1-3 years experience
- BS degree in science, engineering, or a related discipline and 0-3 years experience
- Prior mechanical experience and/or experience working as a Packaging Operator in Pharmaceutical or Medical device industries.
- Engineering background
- Experience working with automated Inspection and/or Packaging equipment.
skills: CAPA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Manufacturing Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.