As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Ridgefield, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 20 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
education: High School
- Operates general manufacturing equipment under close supervision in accordance with current GMPs or standardized procedures and within safety guidelines.
- Requires good documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Tasks to be completed may include fermentation, protein purification, solvent extractions, tissue culture, preparation of bulk solutions, aseptic fills of buffers, filling and labeling of vials under sterile and non-sterile conditions, routine buffer and media preparation, filtration, vial preparation and sterilization.
- Operates general manufacturing equipment in strict accordance with SOPs to complete tasks as noted above.
- Brings deviations in process protocols to supervisors attention.
- Maintains all associated documentation for operations being performed.
- Reviews and records physical inventory of stock items.
- Requires very few, if any of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position at this level.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work. All activities are closely supervised and work is reviewed upon completion. Receives general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion.
- Requires physical demands of lifting up to 30-35 pounds.
- May involve work with hazardous materials.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience: 0 to 3 years.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Manufacturing Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.