As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $60.02 - 70.61 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Position will help support the Medical Affairs team with launch readiness activities and roll-out of digital solutions.
- The project manager will assist with vendor rationalization, contract management and budget management across the portfolio.
- Meeting planning, facilitation and follow-up with cross-functional teams will also be required.
- Bachelor's degree
- Oncology experience is a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Project, Visio)
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline
- Advanced degree / MBA
- Familiarity with meeting / event planning
- IT / digital / system development life-cycle experience
skills: Project Management, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.