Sr. Research Scientist (DMPK - Pharmacokinetics)
As a Principle Investigator/Study Director, you will lead the development of new in vitro and in vivo ADME/PK studies and technologies, implement process improvements, prepare controlled procedures and reports of results with data interpretation, author scientific papers to be published in peer reviewed journals and finally, present at scientific meetings as needed. This role is pivotal in maintaining a reputation in the ADME/PK field
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Address and resolve scientific issues arising in ADME and PK area.
- Design and prepare study protocols.
- Perform Studies directly or by coordinating/organizing, including in-life phase of study.
- Perform pharmacokinetic (PK) data analysis using WinNonlin and interpret PK data.
- Evaluate significance of data and report findings. Prepare study summaries and study reports.
- Coordinate with client and internal resources to plan, design and conduct studies.
- Participate in client communication and work as a Principal Investigator/Study Director.
- Consults with clients to determine their needs and to suggest/guide plans to accomplish these needs.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation and leadership skills.
- Previous supervisory experience would an advantage.
- Ph.D. degree (3+ years experience), MS degree (10+ years experience)
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Technical understanding of ADME assays and PK/PD of both small and large molecules.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and performing ADME/PK studies.
- Must have excellent expertise in animal dosing (rodents).
- Must have working knowledge and technical details of WinNonlin (Phoenix software) for PK/PD analysis.
- Proven ability to successfully work in a team environment under strict timelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.