Seeking a full time Fermentation Production Technician.
location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 40,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Prepare, batch, sterilize, monitor and sanitize production Fermenters. This includes (but not limited to) media preparation, probe calibration, pH adjustment, batch sterilization/autoclaving, inoculum preparation, down-stream processing, etc. as directed by the Fermentation/Facilities Manager.
- Monitor Fermentations.
- Assist with efforts in other departments when needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain impeccable notes and logs.
- Work well as a team with fermentation and lab personnel.
- Shift work will be required.
- Bachelor of Science preferred, but not essential.
- Industrial experience preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude to disassemble, reassemble, and troubleshoot production equipment.
- Must be computer proficient and have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ambition to master and improve fermentation department.
- Responsible, organized and good work ethic.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.