As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $36.31 - 42.72 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the Clinical Contracts & Outsourcing Group's processes, which includes identifying and evaluating potential outside research service (ORS) providers; assessing ORS provider capabilities and feasibility of selection/ use; composing comparative analyses of ORS providers and assisting with maintaining departmental vendor information and document data bases; monitoring and analyzing ORS provider performance metrics.
- Development of ORS provider bid packages, assistance with bid process management, and analysis; assist with identification and reporting of year on year cost improvement achievements.
- Preparation for, and assistance with financial and non-financial contract negotiations; assist with exchange and communication with legal departments as required.
- Assist Contracts Manager with understanding the study pipeline for assigned therapeutic areas/departments and identifying how to maintain support; determine and provide on-going contract support to these areas and other assigned projects.
- Works with Contracts Manager and department Director to provide support for continuous process improvement, market analysis and ad-hoc projects.
- Ensure compliance with purchasing policies and procedures, ethical practices, AHP Values and adherence to relevant laws and regulations
- At least a Bachelors Degree. A major in a business or technical discipline is preferred.
- Extensive personal computer skills - must be proficient in with MS Office. Microsoft Excel and Word experience is a must.
- Financial / acquisition / clinical contracting and negotiation experience and the ability to synthesize information quickly and present/summarize conclusions and recommendations.
- Previous Clinical Research, CRO, or Finance experience is a plus.
- Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong project planning and management skills with a drive to meet deadlines and get results.
- A strong desire to succeed and advance professionally within the contracting organization along with the willingness to work long and hard to deliver results is a must.
- Knowing when to seek guidance and/or offer suggestions on increasingly complex issues.
- Years of Experience 5-7.
skills: Project Management, Clinical research, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.