As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
The primary focus of this position is to effectively provide administrative support to the members of the IP Legal, IP INV and Legal Operations functions. This position will make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for multiple individuals who have global roles and travel both domestically and internationally; therefore attention to detail is a must. Additional responsibilities may include calendar management, meeting preparation, copying/scanning and general filing. This position works with highly confidential/sensitive information.
- Ability to understand and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for senior level personnel.
- Prepares expense reports for member of the department in a timely manner.
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating meetings of senior management.
- Coordinates daily activities, including mail, managing calendars, word processing, faxing, copying, scanning.
- May prepare presentations, tables, charts and other information for department members using PowerPoint, Excel and other available technology.
- Organizes and maintains departmental filing system, including utilizing electronic directories and preparing documentation for storage under applicable record retention guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience providing administrative support in a corporate IP or Legal department.
- Experience making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports in Concur.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Microsoft Outlook experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Maturity and excellent judgment to be discreet, prioritize and manage assignments to ensure critical issues are addressed or brought to the attention of the appropriate individual within the department(s).
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, works well under pressure and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Team player who can work well within a group setting and can interface across multiple departments and levels within an organization.
- Experience providing support at the executive or senior level.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, Administration, Calendar Management, Expense Reporting, File Management, Office Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.