The company is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Master Data Analyst who enjoys learning new things in an exciting and fast-paced environment to join the Operational Excellence team and work on a cross-functional SAP implementation focused on RTR and OTC master data.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 74 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
The Master Data Analyst will be responsible to ensure the accuracy of RTR and OTC Master Data for the company's SAP migration. He/She will act as a liaison between IT, Accounting, FP&A, Operational Excellence and Business Partners to ensure review and clean-up of master data to be migrated fromthe company's legacy ERP system Microsoft AX Dynamics into the Global company's SAP. He/She is responsible for coordinating the population of SAP LRF (load ready files), the analysis and review of the data and following up on issues between IT and Business.
- Collaborate with IT lead to facilitate local data extracts
- Map legacy data from ERP AX Microsoft Dynamics to SAP fields
- Analyzes data errors, resolves root causes with initiative and proposes problems from end-to-end
- Use MS excel to document the results of his/her analysis and present the same to project team for corrective action
- Extensively utilize Microsoft Excel functionalities and formulae (e.g. VLOOKUP, PIVOT TABLES etc) to automate various reports and analysis required periodically
- Cleanse data in legacy system & work with IT coordinators to enrich missing fields
- Follow up on open items related to Master Data
- Review Pre-Load Reports and Post Load Reports for Pre-Q and Q
- Follow up on issues between IT and Business
- Track and report the status of the identified corrective action items
- BA/BS in Finance or accounting, 3-4 years of work experience in Financial Audit, FP&A, Accounting or Consulting
- Strong MS excel skills in data recording, analysis and reporting
- Prior SAP experience desirable but not required
- Strong analytical skills coupled with thoroughness and attention to detail is desired
- Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively gather relevant information from business groups
- Ability to work with people across multiple work-streams
- Must be able to work independently and proactively to take initiative to solve problems quickly
- Extreme attention to detail
- Affinity for organizing data and information in ways that are logical and useful
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Efficient work ethic when working on large projects with aggressive deadlines
- Previous experience in this field is an asset, but a keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a great work ethic are must-haves
skills: MS-EXCEL, ERP System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.