job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 22.98 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- The Clinical Support Associate (Contracts Associate) is responsible for leading, coordinating and managing highly complex clinical study contracts. Position is accountable for timely milestone completion and short-term initiatives in support of clinical study timelines and goals. Analyzes and develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Coordinate and lead the execution of low to medium complexity contracts (IIR, Advisory Board, Service/Consulting Agreement, Research/University Agreement, MSA, SOW, CME, Speaker, Participant, Human Factors, CDA etc.) Managing roughly 10-15 contracts monthly.
- Participate in all contract specific team meetings from inception to completion
- Responsible for Clinical Study contract red-lines & negotiation of low complexity Clinical Study contracts and only involve legal if necessary
- Drive tasks to execution by partnering with Legal, Business, Invoice team, Meeting Planning, 3rd Party vendors and other functions to resolve issues swiftly
- Closely monitor contract turnaround times and implement improvement initiatives as needed
- Continually suggest and seek innovative and efficient ways to work
- Demonstrate and incorporate competencies in executing responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA required and/or minimum 3 years of experience
- Paralegal certification, strongly preferred
- Ability to maintain effectiveness under changing circumstances and priorities.
- Must be able to expand knowledge and adapt to an increasingly complex environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- This position requires a sound knowledge of various computer software and meticulous attention to detail.
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint) and SharePoint daily
skills: MS-WORD, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.