job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 49.38 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Experience on creating ADaM data specifications such as specification for ADAE dataset.
- Experience on creating Tables, Listing and Figures for clinical study report using proc report or data
- Knowledge of regulatory submission process, experience on creating ISS, ISE ADaM datasets and TLFs is a plus.
- Efficient in using Excel and Word documents.
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong SAS graphic experience is needed
- 8+ Years SAS Programming Experience supporting Phase 1-3 clinical trials in CRO or pharmaceutical industry.
- Solid understanding of SDTM and ADaM implementation guidance, minimum 6 years of work experience on creating and validating ADaM datasets.
skills: ADaM, SAS Macro, SAS/STAT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.