job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $38.04 - 44.76 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- This individual will work independently within the laboratory operations while utilizing good laboratory practices.
- Assist laboratory scientists with experimental set-up and execution with purification of biologics using precipitation, depth filtration, ultra-filtration and chromatography
- Responsible for the creation, uploading and organization of document into product specific database
- Use established procedures and based on experience, training, and education, interpret complex methodologies (Protocols) provided by scientists
- Perform supervised work in a controlled laboratory environment.
- Assist the team with the documentation such as records, reports and worksheets.
- Perform other applicable duties as deemed appropriate by lab supervisor / manager
- Perform scale-down purification of biologics using precipitation, depth filtration, ultra-filtration and chromatography with the assistance of lab supervisor/designee.
- Years of Experience 3-5.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Masters Degree
- Purification experience, protein purification, 3+ years in the industry, filtration experience
- Documentation specialist, data entry, data verification, documentation review.
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), Protein Purification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.