job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $21.83 - 25.68 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Responsible for the development, qualification and execution of robust and reliable ligand-binding assays (LBAs) suitable for characterizing the disposition and immunogenicity of biotherapeutics and quantitation of biomarkers in various matrices using a range of potential screening platforms and assay techniques.
- Also responsible for sample analysis from early discovery-stage studies
qualifications: Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- Large molecule ligand-binding assay development and execution; large molecule LBA study sample analysis
- Must have Ligand-binding assays (LBAs) experience
- Full hands on experience with LBAs
- Looking for 2 years of experience but flexible
- Must be industry hands on, not academic
- Be able to fully execute LBAs
- Execute and run sample analysis
- Assay development
- Plus would be working in Matrix
- Plus would be working in GLP environment
- Plus would be LIMS
skills: Assay Development, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), Clinical Data Management, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.