job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 44.47 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- This individual will perform Quality Assurance activities associated with GVPs.
- This person is responsible for supporting the GPSE QA function for all aspects of quality management, e.g. audits, process improvements, root cause analysis.
- Supports all aspects of GVP compliance on a regular basis.
- Learns to analyze and interpret projects, studies, or investigations to determine next steps under guidance of Supervisor.
- Learns to identify issues and define resolution, under direction of Supervisor.
- Assesses deviations assigned direct root cause, defined CAPAs, and preventative measures.
- Revises department-specific controlled documents, including process flows, under direction of a Supervisor.
- Receives general daily supervision on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Participates in required training and keeps training files current.
- Identifies and proposes process and system improvements.
- Performs additional duties, as assigned.
- BA/BS (or Master's) in any Life Science discipline preferred, and/or 0-2 years' experience in medical device, or pharma/biotech industry.
- Basic knowledge of quality and/or GVP principles.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and in a timely fashion.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment to accomplish goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with site personnel, peers and management.
- Must be able to read, write and converse in English.
- Must display eagerness to learn and continuously improve.
- Positive work attitude that supports teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Must have the following personal attributes: integrity and trust, work ethic, sound judgment, intellectual honesty, pragmatism, courage and conviction.
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
skills: Quality Assurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.