job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: South San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $95.00 - 103.72 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Provide in-depth statistical expertise in the areas of; experiment, protocol, case report form design, data base structure, and analysis plan; collaborate with the medical groups to complete joint scientific reports and FDA overviews, including review of such reports to ensure accuracy and clarity.
- May also contribute to the decision for optimal study design and contribute to the proper use of statistical methodologies for a study.
- MS (with 4+ years of experience) or PhD (with 2+ years of experience) in Statistics or Biostatistics
- Experience with Phase 1-2 clinical trials, including dose-escalation studies
- High degree of technical competence and effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to identify data or analytical issues, and assist with providing solutions by either applying own skills and knowledge or seeking help from others
- Able to build strong relationship with peers and cross-functional partners to achieve higher performance.
skills: FDA, Phase I, Phase II
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.