As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Internationally known for creating cutting-edge biopharmaceuticals for patients who live with rare genetic diseases, our partner strives to develop critical therapies for the small population - mostly children - that suffer from near unheard of conditions. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference with an established company, this is the position for you!
location: Novato, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20.47 - 24.09 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
This is an administrative role that is heavily task-oriented toward document processing. Various activities may impact project timelines and the worker is responsible for adjusting and balancing his/her workload with the department and customers accordingly.
- The QA Document Control Specialist is responsible for managing various internal documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity. This role requires the individual to receive, review, edit, format, update, and manage various documents within the company's electronic document system. All work must work be completed through workflows established in the EDMS, and must comport with specified internal standards and processes.
- H.S. and 2-4 years related experience or AA degree and 1 year related experience
- have experience processing documentation in an administrative capacity;
- have an intermediate level of proficiency in Word (including use of headers/footers, page formatting, templates and creation of step numbering);
- have at least a beginner level of proficiency in Excel;
- be familiar with LiveLink and TrackWise or any other document management system;
- have an extremely high level of attention to detail;
- have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- be able to adapt and work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced dynamic environment;
- be able to effectively and efficiently prioritize assignments and workload;
- be able to use the copier and scanner and the velo-binding system;
- be able to work with limited supervision.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, Administration, File Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.