job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 22.48 per hour
work hours: 3 to 11
- Performs laboratory testing within a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Lab Practices (GLP) environment in support of one or more of the following areas: active pharmaceutical ingredients, raw materials, in-process product, finished product, stability, and/or validation.
- Interprets data output to determine conformance with product specifications and record results.
- Understands, implements, and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Has experience and command of multiple laboratory techniques, equipment, and instruments.
- Maintains training certificates as needed. Accepts responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to support continual personal development.
- Independently troubleshoots and resolves analytical techniques and instrument issues.
- Communicates proactively with supervisor and team members on frequent basis to ensure timely product release.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or related field, with 2-4 years lab experience desired.
- Associates Degree with at least 2 years of lab experience with at least 5 years of directly related lab experience.
- Basic computer proficiency of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
- Works to maintain a positive work environment and culture
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and project management skills
- Proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, and integrity
skills: Chemistry, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), Microbiology, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.