job summary: Position: Clinical Study Manager
Seeking a Clinical Study Manager for a permanent-hire opportunity. The ideal applicant will bring 2+ years of Study / Trial Management experience. This could also be a CRA, CTA or Trial Specialist looking for increased responsibility & title.
location: Monmouth Junction, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Ensures the effective selection, initiation and motivation of clinical study sites. Is responsible for ensuring that the clinical team adhere to the appropriate training needs and performance indicators to ensure the validity, correctness, and completeness of the clinical data reviewed and collected at assigned sites as dictated by ICH GCP, protocol and client requirements.
- Undergraduate degree in a clinical, biological, scientific, or health-related field from an accredited institution; a licensed health care professional (i.e. registered nurse); or equivalent work experience required.
- Read, write and speak fluent English
- 1 - 5 years' experience in clinical trial management (device experience is a plus)
- Experience with complex trials
- Budget/finance experience on a project level and demonstrates a full understanding of project financials
skills: CRF, GCP (Good Clinical Practice), Clinical Study Design, CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems), ICH Regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.