job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 48 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Molecular biologist to aid in characterization of recombinant mammalian cell lines.
- Requires MS/Ph.D in molecular biology and at least 3-5 year of laboratory experience.
- Ph.D scientist with 1-3 year of working experience in the field of molecular biology/cell biology
- Must be familiar with general cell culture techniques (ex. aseptic passaging of cell lines), RNA, cDNA and genomic DNA preparation, DNA/RNA quantitation like ddPCR or taqMan, and genome-editing tools like CRISPR.
- Experience with molecular cloning techniques such as plasmid construction using Gibson assembly, DNA sequencing technologies and analysis of DNA sequencing data are strongly desired.
- REQUIRED PERSONALITY TRAITS: team oriented, fast learner, good attention for details.
skills: Molecular Biology, Cell Biology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.