As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.28 - 23.86 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
The field-focused Regional Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to remote Regional Directors and works collaboratively with colleagues to reduce bureaucracy. The candidate must maintain a decidedly customer focused perspective, be results driven, and express a positive disposition. The ability to quickly learn and apply company processes as they relate to purchasing, meeting planning, expense reporting, and onboarding is critical to success.
- Planning and execution of regional and district meetings, including contract negotiation. This may require some travel (but unlikely).
- Submission of itemized expenses in a timely and accurate manner
- Submission of administrative check requests (ACRs) for sponsorships, memberships, and exhibits
- Includes reviewing paperwork submitted for accuracy and completeness, communicating with field personnel, and submitting request into system according to established procedures
- Calendar management, including teleconference/web conference setup
- Travel arrangements
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Aggregation of reports submitted from the field
- Preparation of team rosters
- Serve as knowledge expert and navigator for new hire onboarding
- Budget management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Previous project management and administrative experience
- Familiarity with field sales force operations, tools, and structure
skills: Project Management, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Project, Administration, Calendar Management, Expense Reporting, File Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.