job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.19 - 35.52 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Testing includes fundamental and advanced testing formats for the following areas of testing: Bioburden, Endotoxin, and Microbial identification.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology, Biology or related scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry, preferably working in a quality control microbiology laboratory.
- Familiarity with cGMP would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of traditional microbiological techniques such as spread plating, pour plating, bioburden (membrane filtration) and/or endotoxin (LAL) testing.
- Familiarity with documentation and execution of microbiological method validations would be a plus
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Understanding of experimental design and scientific methodology in order to plan studies, interpret results, and draw conclusions
- Ability to plan and prioritize concurrent assignments/activities
- Highly motivated individual who receives minimal supervision on routine assignments
- Capability and desire to work as a team member in a fast paced environment
skills: SOP, Microbiology, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.