job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 46.96 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- As a Research Scientist, Translational Bioassay and Immunogenicity working on Translational Research team in DMPK, the candidate will be supporting immuno-oncology discovery and development programs in translational research and immunogenicity areas, and participate in designing, execution and analysis of the experimental studies and communication with multi-functional teams.
- Our team - Translation Research team in DMPK is seeking a lab-based scientist to support global oncology and immuno-oncology discovery and development programs in Company by designing and conducting translational and immunogenicity bioassays.
- The candidate will be empowered to collaborate with internal and external resources to build an experiment - based platform for the quantitative pre-clinical to clinical translational research.
- The successful candidate will work closely with project teams and other functional group colleagues for all the supporting studies.
- This will provide the candidate an opportunity to overview program status and learn how wet lab work and computational modeling come closely together for the translational purpose of I/O programs.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible to further expand, validate and utilize currently established immunogenicity risk assessment platform for global program support.
- The candidate will communicate and work closely with other key functional teams within Company such as Oncology Biology, Protein Sciences, DSRE and QTS to help better screen and optimize low-risk and high-performance drug candidates for large-molecule programs.
- Design, develop and implement experimental studies to support translational research and immunogenicity risk assessment for global oncology and immuno-oncology discovery and development programs.
- Independently analyze, interpret, document and communicate study results to the department and project teams.
- Collaborate with other relevant functional groups and external resources to improve the assays for translational research and immunogenicity prediction areas.
- Keep up to date with emerging literature of newly discovered science and technologies in the field and contribute to establish new functional capabilities for the projects.
- PhD degree with 0+ years or master's degree with 3+ years of relevant working experience in biology, immunology, biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent area.
- Knowledge and expertise in molecular and cellular biology, immunology, pharmacology or familiar with new discovery and findings in Immuno-oncology space.
- Experimental expertise in basic immunology and biology assays, such as flow cytometry, ligand binding based assays, molecular and cellular biomarker and translational assays, and extensive primary cell and cell-line culture experience.
- Good verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
skills: Molecular Biology, Assay Development, Assay Method, Immunoassays, Flow Cytometry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.