job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $25.93 - 30.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Completes daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include collection and/or testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping)
- Paperwork completion, data entry, filing, etc.
- Serves on team projects (i.e. qualifications, investigation) in the role of testing support and initiation of investigation
- Responsible for completing laboratory housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
- Identifies areas for improvement or gaps in both safety and compliance (ZAPs/ZIPs)
- Effectively communicates issues/hurdles to supervisor and/or manager
- Supports company site initiatives and departmental goals
- BA/BS in Science field
Biology or Microbiology
- 0-2 years industrial experience in biopharmaceutical industry, such as Microbiology, Biology, or related field experience.
- This position may require knowledge of microbial assays (bioburden and endotoxin), and/or environmental control and monitoring and/or clean utility sampling and testing in a cGMP environment
skills: SOP, Biology, Microbiology, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.