As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative, operational and related services designed to improve efficiency to the department. Must be a self-starter and work with limited supervision to plan, prioritize, communicate and organize a diversified workload under the direction of the department director as well as the department associate currently responsible for task related to this position.
The primary focus of this position is to provide administrative and operational support to the department. This person functions as general ambassador and communication interface between teams and other departments and external contacts.
- Responsibilities include; scheduling department meetings, small scale event planning, document and presentation production/editing, SharePoint Administration, on-boarding/off-boarding employees and contractors, asset management, maintaining organization charts and departmental lists, ordering and maintaining office supplies, management of P2P process (Guided Buying), HCP venue approval, Speaker Program venue approval, light Cvent administrative work.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of two years of relevant office experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical company setting.
- Strong PC literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook).
- Intermediate skills in SharePoint, Concur (Expense and Travel), Ariba systems, SAP
- Solid oral, written, communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of projects
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize appropriately to successfully complete tasks.
- Some college experience preferred. Experience working with communications or marketing teams a plus.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, Administration, Calendar Management, Expense Reporting, File Management, Office Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.