job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $21.68 - 25.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Protein purification process operations and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, or other engineering or scientific field.
- Familiarity with protein purification process operations and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering with 1+ years of direct purification experience in a Pilot Plant setting. This includes experience with GE platform of purification equipment and Unicorn software
- 1+ years of cGMP experience
skills: Protein Purification, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Manufacturing Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.