job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 24.62 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Processes, proofreads, verifies and manages routing for approval of labeling documents, ensuring they are submission-ready for publishing with an appropriate level of accuracy
- Ensures all electronic document deliverables are processed and completed in alignment with timelines. Manages workflows for review/approval in electronic systems. Proofreads documents for accuracy and consistency. Ensures proper formatting of documents. Accurately and timely maintains document tracking.
- Associates Degree Required
- Able to focus on task and take pride in doing it.
- Takes ownership
- Great Communication skills
- SharePoint experience
- Quick Learner
- Able to work within tight timelines
- Strong attention to detail
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.