job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.90 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: High School
- Support in execution of new global content and packaging/labeling artwork for new product launches and base business projects in all divisions of Company.
- Accountable for ensuring that all work associated with updates or changes to global labeling standards/procedures, training plans and process improvements, routing and approval of assigned labeling deliverables through ECR and PDM processes is carried out in compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
- Execute routine label change packages (e.g., process redlines, ECR generation, document management processes) by ensuring documents conform to established grammatical and formatting conventions, templates and style guides while working closely with line supervisor.
- Support with updating related procedures and process improvement tasks and activities
- Education: HS required, Assoc Degree preferred
- Experience: 2 Years' experience in labeling and/or documentation
- Basic computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Able to read, comprehend, write, and speak English
- Basic knowledge and understanding of policies, procedures, and requirements as it relates to task execution within labeling operations
- Basic knowledge of labeling systems and applications (e.g., ECR and PDM processes)
- Strict attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to
- themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.