As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Internationally known for creating cutting-edge biopharmaceuticals for patients who live with rare genetic diseases, our partner strives to develop critical therapies for the small population - mostly children - that suffer from near unheard of conditions. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference with an established company, this is the position for you!
location: Novato, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22.41 - 26.36 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Conduct laboratory, environmental monitoring (alert, action) and deviation investigations in the QC and QA Operations areas.
- Facilitate investigation related meetings, including root cause analysis.
- Review and approve Trackwise deviation and investigation reports to ensure that root causes have been identified and appropriate corrective actions have been implemented. These reports may be related to manufacturing, facilities, QA or QC related events.
- Monitor trackwise record workflows and report metrics to area manager.
- Bachelor of Sciences (BSc) degree, or equivalent, in a technical discipline (physical, engineering, chemical or biological sciences) is required.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in a cGMP regulated QC laboratory, with exhibited knowledge and proficiency in investigations (investigator and QA approver roles).
- Experience and ability to work cross functionally as needed.
- Experience in supporting Quality Operations is highly desirable.
- Strong ability to facilitate investigational meetings autonomously.
- Ability to track work and present metrics to management as needed.
skills: Quality Assurance, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.