job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $28.00 - 32.71 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide operational support to departmental projects or larger scale department/division-wide efforts.
- Duties will include: tracking information and generating reports, research and follow through, schedule coordination and database management.
- Supporting change management activities process within the RDQA and RD organizations. This includes:
- Initiating change records
- Coordinating, executing and following up on change management action plans/activities
- Monitoring the progress of change plans
- Pulling status reports for leader review.
- Experience in Change Management principles and supporting systems, Experience in managing change activities
- TrackWise, or equivalent Quality Management System software, experience would be beneficial
- GxP Pharmaceutical experience, Biologics, Medical Devices or other regulated industry
- Quality Systems knowledge and related experience
- College degree (Pharmacy, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology or relevant course of study. Equivalent industry experience could be accepted in lieu of degree
- At least 5 years of professional experience
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GCP (Good Clinical Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.