job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $22.00 - 26.28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Member of the clinical team responsible for conducting Phase I-IV studies according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Support clinical team, primarily in tracking, organizing and filing Phase I-IV study documents according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Assist Clinical Team members in handling data queries, drug inventories, study invoice payments, enrollment tracking, and record reconciliation with site documents.
- Assists the CRAs with organizing and planning study investigator meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3-5 Years' Experience Level.
skills: Phase I, Phase II, Phase iii, Phase iv, ICH Regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.