job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $22.40 - 26.35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- The primary job responsibility will be editing master batch records (the instructions for production of bulk drug substance and associated solutions) in Microsoft Word to prepare for upcoming manufacturing campaigns.
- In addition to editing documents, the writer is responsible to route documents for review through a documentation management system.
- Collaboration is expected with technical project leads, quality engineers, and quality assurance.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Associates Degree - Education or experience in biotech field and/or working with GMP documents is highly desirable
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, a customer focused approach, the ability to multitask, and effective interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Extremely facile with Microsoft Word including advanced editing features and formatting.
skills: MS-WORD, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.