The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the deliverables of our customers' systems manufacturing projects/orders through the project lifecycle. This includes but is not limited to: qualifying requirements/specifications, engineering design, assembly & implementation, product testing and deployment.
location: Totowa, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Accountable for overseeing the deliverables of our customers' systems manufacturing projects/orders through the project lifecycle. This includes but is not limited to: qualifying requirements/specifications, engineering design, assembly & implementation, product testing and deployment.
- From an operations point of view this requires planning and optimization of scheduling, managing and budgeting the material resources to ensure that quality products and solutions are delivered timely based upon our customers' specifications.
- Manage internal project tasks such as organizing project files, delegating tasks to team members throughout the organization and across departments, following up on task completion, maintaining & updating project status schedules and material & schedule planning.
- Prepare project status reports and presentations to keep management, customers and internal stakeholders (management, engineering, product management, sales and production) informed of the project status and issues at headquarter and branch office locations.
- Attend cross-departmental meetings and update project schedule.
- Provide risk assessment of schedule and delivery of products.
- Coordinate the ordering of project materials.
- Assist ECI Customer Service team with follow up of project upgrades.
- Build and manage internal and external client relationships.
- 3 + years' experience manufacturing environment A MUST / 2 + years' experience in project management (or order management) required.
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree is required;
- Engineering background is helpful - SW or HW (electrical or mechanical).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel; MS-Project experience preferred; Familiarity with ERP tools and Sales Force is a big plus.
- Possess ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities, manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines, and succeed in fast paced environment.
- Proven experience managing several major projects involving diverse operations and technology groups.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and follow up skills.
- Need to be an independent thinker and problem solver plus work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; Must have exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with all levels within the organization.
skills: Project Management, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Project, Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.