As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $42.91 - 50.48 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
This position is an individual contributor role responsible for completing complex assignments and implementing compliant and efficient processes, training, and continuous improvements to support Operations and the HEOR function. Note: this is not an IT PM role - please do not submit these candidates. Manager would be eager in seeing candidates with MS or BA degrees in Business Management. Entry level experience preferred.
Facilitates the worldwide execution of strategies and process improvements in collaboration with HEOR Operations and cross functional teams within AbbVie. This position is a program management role responsible for completing complex assignments and providing general guidance, training, continuous improvements, and support to the Real World Evidence (RWE) Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Manage projects, timelines, and meetings for HEOR and associated sub-teams.
- Manage RWE data licenses and associated vendor relationships.
- Work closely with HEOR Therapeutic Area Program Manager to ensure compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures, resolve or escalate issues and assesses impact of changes across the enterprise, with focus on continuous improvement.
- Facilitate project/process issue resolution with HEOR scientists, HEOR analysts, finance, purchasing, legal, OEC, Medical, and Commercial colleagues.
- Recommend and implement process improvement projects.
- Support projects to implement systems to automate processes and maintains systems with focus on continuous improvements.
- Manager would be eager in seeing candidates with MS or BA degrees in Business Management.
- Entry level experience preferred.
- Advanced technology skills including Microsoft Office and Share Point.
- Proficient in the tools and techniques of Project Management and/or Business Excellence.
- Attention to detail, organization skills and accuracy following step by step work guides.
- Pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience.
- Experience and background in training.
- Contracting, compliance, quality, business systems, and/or SOP/training development and facilitation experience.
- Ability to lead teams in a matrix environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Ability to clearly present, influence, and logically justify positions/proposals.
- Self- motivated.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on details while keeping the big picture in mind.
- Demonstrated ability to apply rational and sound decision-making to gray areas and think strategically.
- Ability to interpret high-level requirements and translate into efficient processes.
skills: Project Management, SOP, Health Economics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.