As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.75 - 24.41 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
This team oversees contracts with healthcare organizations and they have a new contract. This Engagement Specialist will be managing database and system tools to ensure compliance with country and company policies. This will include ensuring debarment checks are completed if needed, working with system tools such as Excel, Salesforce, Cvent and Smartsheet.
- Manages the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with SQA to develop and execute project quality plans.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more junior project leaders in project management processes and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree plus 2-5 years of related work experience with a good understanding of specified functional area, or Master's degree with 0-2 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures.
- General understanding of business unit/group function.
- Will perform this job in a quality system environment.
- Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Has a broad knowledge of technical alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the systems environment.
skills: Project Management, MS-EXCEL, MS-Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.