job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 47.17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Use appropriate experimental procedures to conduct research on assigned vaccine projects.
- Troubleshoot and optimize assays and implement solutions.
- Communicate results of own work to supervisor/team and at group meetings.
- Perform immunological, virological, and molecular biology techniques in accordance with appropriate quality standards.
- Prepare and handle samples, data, and equipment according to standard operating procedures.
- Conduct equipment maintanence and qualification as needed.
- Write and maintain accurate, complete, and timely data in laboratory notebooks.
- Assemble and interpret own data for presentations.
- Review literature and apply findings to interpret and improve data management and experimental design.
- Participate and/or present in meetings and conferences.
- Comply with Company safety practices and standard operating procedures.
- Exhibit and promote Company`s Core Competencies.
- BS Degree in Physical or Life Sciences and a minimum 2 years laboratory experience, or MS Degree in Physical or Life Sciences and 0-2 years laboratory experience.
- Possess working knowledge in virology, molecular biology, and/or immunology.
- Ablility to work independently with medium supervision as well as collaboratively in team projects.
- Experience working in a GLP environment is preferred
- Experience working in a BSL-2 environment is preferred
- Ability to optimize and implement scientific methods as they pertain to research goals.
- Be well organized and detail oriented, eager to learn, interact cooperatively and effectively with others in a team environment, and consistently demonstrate reliability and responsibility.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Possess advanced word processing, data entry, data presentation and analysis computer skills.
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.