As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35.93 - 42.27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
The company is looking for talented individuals to join the User Success team in a role that involves supporting participants in clinical studies. The primary role of the User Success Studies Agent is to support study participants in compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The User Success Studies Agent will work closely with other teams such as Product, Engineering, and Clinical.
- Study participant support over phone and email through inbound and outbound activity
- Participant enrollment and consent
- Technical troubleshooting
- Reporting to internal teams
- Process documentation and preparation
- Education: BS/BA Degree required (Manager is open to industry of study)
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum two years of experience supporting clinical study operations and interacting with study participants
- Empathetic and tech savvy, with strong attention to detail
- Confident presenter who can thrive in a fast-paced team, where flexibility and dealing with ambiguity are critical
- Knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Proficiency in use of Google tools
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work
skills: SOP, GCP (Good Clinical Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.