job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 50.48 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Commercial Analytics & Operations vision is to operate with an enterprise perspective by partnering with stakeholders to enhance compliance while ensuring sales and marketing can drive their business with minimal interruption. The Project Managers primary function is to oversee project execution on key initiatives.
- The project manager will oversee key compliance projects to ensure the project remains on time and motivate team members to hit their goals.
- Go-to person for everything involving the projects timeline and organization.
- Schedules and facilitates regular project team meetings during the execution course of the project.
- Ensures timely execution of the project schedule, and regularly monitors and reports project risks and deviations to leadership team.
- Preparation and presentation of project progress reports for leadership team/
- Collaborate with OEC, Legal, Sales, and Marketing to ensure project deliverables are completed per the timeline.
- Drives alignment towards project execution strategy, creation of Project Charters, development and launch of Project Schedules, and establishing project effectivity metrics.
- Understands relationships across multiple complex and integrated project activities; collaborates with other project managers/team members to ensure project activities complement one another and that policies and procedures are kept up-to-date.
- Completes final project analysis & close-out; identifies and communicates problem areas and translates issues into further business process improvement.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 3-5 years previous business improvement program/project management experience including leadership of cross-functional project teams
- Executive level presentation skills
- Proficient in the tools and techniques of Project Management and process mapping (i.e., Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, etc.)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Biopharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical/Medical field
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP, PgMP, PfMP or equivalent)
- Quality or compliance experience
- Key Competencies
- The project manager will be accountable to his/her manager for successful program delivery against the organization's strategic plans.
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.