The Program has overall responsibility for managing product dossier submission and registration. The role will ensure the execution of large scale and impacting programs remain on track financially, scope is managed, and quality is delivered. This role will be responsible for identifying and managing cross project dependencies, critical items, risks, and issues.
Responsible for communicating at all levels of the organization and be responsible for recognizing and engaging key stakeholders quickly and early in the process.
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Drive transparency of program workloads, financial, commitments, and expectations.
- Maintain the program related data within the Project Management System.
- Monitor resource needs and issues, work closely with resource managers to develop action plans to ensure program commitment remain on track.
- Manage cross project and program dependencies
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business partners, resource managers, and other senior commercial level executives.
- Collaborate with other functional PMO's to incorporate best practices and tools.
- Work closely with other senior level project managers throughout the organization to improve planning and execution on projects and programs.
- Support sponsors with the preparation of business cases, plans, budgets and artifacts necessary to comply with the Portfolio Management Process, along with supporting the overall program objectives.
- Ensure programs are planned properly, including financials, resourcing, scheduling, and the business case, in support of a quality deliverable.
- Define and drive change management and communication activities that support assigned programs.
- Analyze, forecast, and report the program budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned based on business needs.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Bachelor's degree, Masters Preferred
- 8-10 years of experience
- Track record of successfully managing global large-scale impacting projects
- Knowledge of GxP requirements and demonstrated experience managing projects or programs in the pharma manufacturing industry
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple globally dispersed individuals and disciplines. Must possess the ability to influence others without direct authority
- Working experience with Microsoft Project Server to manage projects or programs
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.