A Great Opportunity to join a growing Medical Device company specializing in the Oncology Injectable market.
location: Port Washington, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Manage and oversee daily clinical operations for customer test trials, implementations, re-education requests
- Product complaint support
- Build & manage effective relationships with customers
- Provide clinical support to reporting clinical team members; may provide direct education as needed
- Provide virtual training sessions as requested by customers, sales reps, and clinical team members.
- Support onboarding training in office and out in the field.
- Manage vendor credentialing requirements for the sales and clinical teams.
- Provide leadership to direct reports
- Manage all teammate employment/ HR activity such as payroll, PTO, development plans, hiring, promoting, job performance, evaluations, and disciplinary actions with appropriate approvals as required
- Ensure compliance to all applicable regulations
- Coordinate activities with management team, cross-functional departments, Registered Nurses, pharmacy technicians and others as needed
- Travel required: as needed (overnight stay), up to 50%
- Strong communication on medical management, operational, and business related issues
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in good standing with the State Board in which he/she practices.
- Oncology or infusion experience, knowledge of hazardous drugs used across healthcare setting and/or a certified pharmacy technician with oncology admixture experience in good standing with state and certification agencies.
skills: Sales Training
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.