job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $17.73 - 20.86 per hour
work hours: 3 to 11
education: High School
- Manufactures dosage forms.
- Follows and accurately completes manufacturing working batch records.
- Follows all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), CoSHH and Risk Assessments to allow for compliant and safe working practices.
- Operates a wide range of manufacturing processing equipment, e.g., blending/milling, wet granulation/roller compaction, compression/encapsulation of dry powders and film coating of tablet cores.
- Years of Experience 0-3.
- High School Minimum
- Fresh graduates are okay (Associates, BA)
- Entry level
skills: SOP, Chromatography, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.