As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Responsible for supporting the Regional Vendor Manager in processing contracts & contract changes, vendor negotiations, reporting, and managing internal stakeholders.
- Receives and clarifies requirements with IS Requestor
- Processes Work Requests using company tools (Contract Performance Manager, Ariba, Aravo)
- Reviews contracts to identify and resolve issues and risks
- Liaisons with Requestors, Vendors, the company's Legal, the company's Procurement, and other stakeholders to agree on contract terms and conditions
- Assists with vendor negotiations
- Performs tracking and reporting associated with requests
- Participate in vendor-specific demand management meetings
- Assists IS Requestors in determining status of open requests
- Performs follow-ups as necessary to ensure contracts are processed in a timely manner
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience reviewing, processing, negotiating, and managing IT contracts.
- Solid knowledge of contract language, legislative requirements and technology trends.
- Strong foundational understanding of procurement processes and tools.
- Excellent organization skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Must be a team player and excellent collaborator.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Legal/paralegal experience
- Working knowledge of Ariba software
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, Contract Negotiation, Contract Law
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.